Thursday, November 10, 2005

The holiday begins here.

Ok, I haven't posted for a while but exams and varsity work kept me busy...you know how it is.
I drove to Pe tuesday night to arrive at my house ready to fall into bed when three teenage boys were sleeping in my room. My younger brother seemed to have had a get together.
One of them fell asleep next to his vomit bucket......yay. After a 4 hour nap in my Dad's room I felt kak but alive....better than the dog a hit fekaken hard on the way down. It did surprisingly little damage to my car, besides breaking a fender bracket and fucking up a indicator. The dog was nowhere to be seen, hope it was ok.....I doubt it though. I visited a friend later in the day at his gaming store and talked nonsense for two hours. I had to go to tobies (club) that night to meet Lillian, Wayne and Ellamy. God I hate that place, it turned out OK though.(The wonders of a couple of drinks.) Spent today lazing about and had dinner with my folks at the spur.(I don't get to eat steak often these days.) I started to play Tyranids and have about 1250 points worth of figures and am enjoying the painting and customising. Maybe I can get a couple of games against people here in Pe. Ah well, I have nothing further to say.

3 Comments:

Blogger schpat said...

Toby Joe's sucks the big one!
I was actually in The Vault when I was in PE earlier this year.
I'm thinking of selling my tyranid army, let me know if you're interested.

11:00 AM  
Blogger moonflake said...

zomfg, an update!

;)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Yancke said...

Shaddup you, you globe trotter you.
The great and powerful YANCKE does not take backchat from the likes of you. Seriously though, hope the trip was kewl.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home